Saturday, May 01, 2021

HOW TO STYLE ONE RED COAT IN 3 DIFFERENT LOOKS


Hello everyone,

I hope you do well. Spring is yet to come and even that the weather is not every day perfect spring weather but the minimum that a bit of warm feeling.

Are you one of spring season lovers like me? Spring is such a beautiful and wonderful season of the year, how nature changing so fast and beautifully.

All the trees come back with all the green leaves and so does all the flowers all bloom with their beauty and with bold colors and every one of them so different. 

Of course, I love summer but spring is also my second favorite season. It's not the only impact of nature changing but also I love how all the trends of fashion also changing during this season.

And here are my spring look-book on how I pair one red coat in 3 different styles. I hope you like it and may it give you a bit spring inspiration. 




                                                        
SHOP THE POST





LOOKBOOK NO.1 
CROP TOP WITH BLACK WIDE PANT AND RED COAT





A wide pant and crop-top is always my favorite combination for spring/summer. 
There are not only trends but look chic and gorgeous. 







LOOK-BOOK NO.2
BASIC SHIRT & WIDE PANT & RED COAT




A basic shirt is always perfect choose for a daily wear, as running an errand, casual look or denim look with a pair of jeans or a wide pant as I worn in this look. Such an easy look that you can pair with sneaker or flat or even heels. Up to your necessary. A pair of sneakers is always my daily wear for spring/summer as I can wear for work until my daily activities that never bother my feet. 










LOOK-BOOK NO.3
I CHOOSE DENIM-SWEATER & SKINNY JEANS & RED COAT



It will never goes wrong to wear jeans all the year. For me, jeans is always say YES. As we can wear it all the year long, without any problem in winter time until summer time. There are plenty of style that we can pair a jeans with something trends and interesting look. In winter time jeans keep us warm in spring/summer keep us chic, sporty and denim style. Which team are you? 







Wish you all have a wonderful weekend.

With Love xo, 


SHOP THE POST


                                                                                    

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Good post. I previousally to spend alot of my time water skiing and watching sports. It was quite possible the best sequence of my past and your content kind of reminded me of that period of my life. Cheers
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. know this if off topic but Im looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? Im assuming having a blog like yours would cost Thank you for another great post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and Im on the Advantages of SEO

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8