Tuesday, June 01, 2021

FLORAL MAXI DRESS FOR SUMMER



Hello everyone, 
 Talking about floral maxi dresses, who does not love maxi dresses for spring or summer time. Maxi dress with a high slit is always my favorite and it's perfect for holiday dresses or even for spring/summer day out or maybe just taking some shoot for insta. 

I bought this floral maxi dress from Shein and I link this item on my LIKEtoKNOW.it app and you can directly shop there or here below. This floral dress also known as boho dress is always on trend for a decade and so popular. I'm is so glad that finally I can pick this dress and wear it for a spring photoshoot even not for holiday. But this feeling to wear a beautiful dress even only for photo shooter, especially in lockdown time, where you can't go anywhere, it's a really special feeling and make me feel so happy and feels like human again(though). Anyone can relate to me?? 



SHOP THE POST








                                                                       
 






Talking about this dress is such a great quality and soft material. As I really love to buy dresses or something not like everybody has. I love something different and unique and this dress was really catch my eyes. 


 













SHOP THE POST

                                                                          

3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. This dress is totally amazing dear.

    Have a nice week :***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Ivana, thanks so much. Wish you have a wonderful day.
      xox

      Delete
  2. Our team is working to improve the technology, and this makes us unique when it comes to finding the best Norton Antivirus Support Helpline Number +1-844-235-2085. We put our heart and soul into providing world-class customer support for the Norton Antivirus program. For more info, you can visit here at Fix Norton Antivirus Error 8510

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8