Friday, January 14, 2022

CHRISTMAS EVENING LOOK 2021


Hello everyone, 

Christmas is already a few weeks past and I may late to post my Christmas celebration. How time passed always very quickly, 2021 has gone and will last some memory in good time or bad time and 2022 has arrived let wait what some surprise will show us. 


I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas time and a great start to the new year 2022. Even 2021 has brought us some difficult times with the pandemic, but with big hope and positively think some support from everyone we do support with a vaccine. There is to save our family, friends, and other people around and to stop this pandemic.


Let's talk about the look that I wore this Christmas evening. I wore a red knit dress from Zero and my shoes from Deichmann. This dress I had bought already a year ago but is my very first time on Christmas evening to wear. My shoes are not new, it was the second time that I wore them on Christmas evening. To complete my look I put my make-up on and my triple necklace on and my net stocking on. For the last for my pop-up look, I wore my golden earrings from H&M. I hope you like what I wore in this look. 



















Christmas is all about family fest, food, gifts, and a lot of nice things that we can do and spend with our family and our loves one. Always thankful for this time what God gave us, healthy, family, love, job and joy, laugh even in this pandemic and difficult situation that we have. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8