Sunday, January 16, 2022

NYE LOOK & WELCOME 2022

 


Hello everyone,

Welcome 2022 and It's time to say goodbye 2021. It was the second new year's evening that we had spent on the pandemic situation, there is no fireworks and no big party. But all is fine, I'll not have a big complaint about that, as we're healthy and safe and sound. May I love to see a beautiful firework on new year's evening but official firework that there is the plan and safe for people around and home pets like dogs or cats. 

Maybe without fireworks, it looks and sounds quiet on NYE but some positive things happened. The street looks so clean like never happened before and no scary sounds for our little puppy and of course there are some good things for our air and our world. Because no pollution spreads from the firework. 

New year evening without yummy foods, drinks, and dancing look so empty. Even we had only stayed home to celebrate NYE but we had so much fun with hubby and our little pup. Enjoyed our food, wine, champagne, dancing, fun, and laughter. 







In this look, I wore my glam and chic top from Zero and my glam gorgeous pants from Calzedonia. This time I'm not wearing a dress but I tried to wear something different than usual, a bit to a casual look. 
NYE without glam and glitter will look boring(though). Which look do you prefer for NYE? More dressy look and elegant or more casual like my look this time?
As in Hamburg is wintertime, I put extra mini jacket to cover up. This jacket is such an old one, but old is gold, right? Even we celebrated our nye only at home, but we're always dressed up and I wore my high-heels and this pair also an old one. 
As I said old one is such a gold one. 








May this year, I wish, I hope and I pray that all the pandemics will be over soon. My family, myself, and people in this world are healthy, happy, and free. And I can see my family very soon after 3 years not seen because of this crazy and difficult situation with the pandemic. Missing them very deeply, I can't imagine how happy I'm when all this is over and I can see my family and my parents very soon this year. 
Wishing you all happy belated new year 2022 and all the best and luck with healthy, wealthy, success, love and free. 














My little pup dressing up with a big tie. 








We're so happy that we spent time together and we show him that he feels safe when the fireworks on nye sometime so loud and make him so scared. Even actually on the latest 2 years now as I said, It was prohibited here in Germany since the pandemic begun, but still some people misuse this situation. 






SHOP THE LOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8