Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Exotic Pineapple With Pomegranate Recipe


Hello gorgeous,I hope you doing well.Today I wanna share my another delicious recipe summer fruit that´s very easy and very quick.Summer is still here and normally we´re always more tasty  about something fresh and more fruity.When the weather is hot on summer,we have to drink more and automatically our body needs more liquid and water.Drink enough water everyday as regular body needed is of course very important.But not only water,we can also find more liquid from fruits.Tropical fruits as pineapple,watermelon they have so much liquid that can substituted your tasty.With these fruit you can make delicious snacking or dessert.Now,I´ll show you my simply and quick recipe and very easy to prepare.You can prepare this as a dessert or even for snacking,both are look possible and all is very healthy.

Exotic Pineapple With Promegranate Recipe:
-1 whole piece Pineapple
-1 piece Promegranate
-Yogurt(calorien less)

How To Preparing:
#Prepare the pineapple and cut off into 2 pieces exactly in the middle as the picture below.
Left over the leave,as a bit decorative.Really gently and carefully,cut out the insider pineapple into small pieces like an ice cube.Warning,don´t to deep cut out the pineapple skin,because you will use the pineapple with the skin for the bowl.

#Prepare the pomegranate and cut off into 2 pieces and pick up all the fruit and left it the skin.
Mixed it all together with the pineapple and yogurt directy into the pineapple bowl.
So your food are ready to served for two.

Enjoy your meal/Guten Appetit...!!!







Thank you for stopping by and all your a great comment on my last post.
Don´t forget leave some comment or follow me on my other social media to get more update.
Wish you all have a awesome day.
XOX,
Follow me:

MerkenMerken

10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Mmmm looks so yummy and colorful. Thanks dear for this fantastic recipe.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your a great comment and stopping by on my blog my dear.
      Always my pleasure to shared my delicious and easy recipe here on my blog.Have fun to try it dear.Have a good day.Kisses <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! Looks so delicious! :-) Thanks for this recipe!
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much dear for your a great comment. It´s my pleasure to shared it. <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks delicious. I am going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much for your a great comment dear. So glad that you´ll try it.
      Enjoy this recipe dear. XOX

      Delete
  4. Oh my god! I am foodie and you have made my day. Will try this today itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, glad that you liked it my simply recipe. Very welcome and have fun with the recipe.XOX

      Delete
  5. I need to make this. I love how easy the recipe is but it looks amazing and it is so bright and colourful too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great comment and very welcome and have fun to try this recipe. XOX

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8