Friday, October 07, 2016

Hot Dog From Kintan´s Kitchen


Hello gorgeous, how are you all today? Today´s post is totally different as usual. This time I´m not talking about fashion or my outfit. Because, today I post about foodie. This time is a hot dog recipe from my kitchen. As I´m really hungry of this delicious food since some weeks ago. And my visited to Denmark inspired my mind to created this yummy food. To all hot dog lover I hope you´ll like it my food and recipe. It´s a quite easy and fast to prepared. As a house wife or maybe some of you a Mom, I´m pretty sure you brain always thinking what shall happened in the kitchen to create a yummy food everyday for husband, family or kids. I hope this recipe will give some an idea for your kitchen to prepared foods for your beloved family. Shall we started?? Here we go:

What you need:
#Hot Dog bread (normally you can find at Supermarket with really good price).
# 2 pcs Tomato 
# 2 - 3 slice lettuce
# 1 pcs cucumber ( you can take the big cucumber the fresh one or the mini cucumber from the      bottle, non- fresh).
# Chicken sausage (you can change with other sausage as you want).
# Tomato ketchup /Chili Ketchup
# Mustard
# Fried onion

How To prepare:
- Fried sausage on a pan with a little hot oil until getting a bit dark brown.
- Wash the fresh veggies with a hot water until clean (tomato, lettuce, cucumber, jalapeño).
 Sliced rounded the tomato. Cutting off a bit the lettuce every single into 2 pieces. 
Cutting off like an ice waffle the cucumber and the next is jalapeño, cutting off into a small pieces.
- Heat the hot dog bread in the oven for about 5 minute with temperature about 80-100C.
 (you can use a toaster as well, but only put on top the toaster, don´t put inside the toaster).
- Prepared some plate for 2 or 3 person, and put the hot dog bread that still really hot from the oven.
- Put the lettuce first on the hot dog bread and the next is the sausage and some tomato, jalapeño. And for the topping don´t forget the sauce ketchup/chilli ketchup and some fried onion.
- So, your hot dog is ready to served for yourself and family.

Hope you like my recipe and enjoy the hot dog.
Thank you for stopping by and reading guys. 
Wish you have a fantastic weekend...!!!








XOX,
Stay connected with EuroAsia Fashion on other social media;


34 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Ah this looks delicious and I love all the greens incorporated! total yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun, for your a great comment and so glad that you loved it. <3

      Delete
  2. That looks fantastic!! Doesn't help reading this when I'm already hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaaa....please come to visit and grab it one dear. Sorry to make you hungry to see these pictures. Thanks so much anyway for your a great comment.XOX

      Delete
  3. Ohh its looking yummy!! Wish I could come over. And beautiful presentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun, please come over and grab it one. Thank you for stopping by on my blog. XOX

      Delete
  4. Looks delicious ☺ will give this one a go definitely ☺
    Katja xxx
    Www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Glad to heard that. Wish you have a great Sunday. XOX

      Delete
  5. Looks yummyyyy.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. Indeed it´s so yummy. Have a great Sunday darling and thank you for stopping by. <3

      Delete
  6. Yum! I've never seen a hotdog made like this! Love all the veggies added ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much beauty for your a great compliment. I just love to make something different than usual and always love to put a lot of veggies on every meals. Glad to know that you loved it. Thank you for your visited and have a great Sunday dear. XOX

      Delete
  7. Oh yumm! That looks so delicious O:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Michaela for your a nice comment and stopping by on my channel. XOX

      Delete
  8. Looks very appetising and filling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday. XOX

      Delete
  9. oh my gosh, that looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your a great comment and visited on my blog dear. XOX

      Delete
  10. Such a delicious hot dog recipe!! Looks absolutely scrumptious, Kintan! Thank you for sharing :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww... thank you so much beauty, for your awesome compliment. Hope you like it and it´s my pleasure to sharing this recipe. Keep in touch and have a great Sunday gorgeous. XOX

      Delete
  11. Looks yummy, I love the crispy onions on top of hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much beauty, for your a great comment and glad to know that you loved the crisp onion. I love a crisp onion and shallot too for topping on every meal. ;-) Thanks for your visit and have a great Sunday. XOX

      Delete
  12. Looks like a treat for people who eat hot dogs & bread! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed dear. It´s more like fast food and bread lover. Thank you for your visited on my blog and have a beautiful Sunday. ;-)

      Delete
  13. I love chicken sausages too. Or all beef. I don't love when hot dogs are mixed meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Christian, I love more chicken or beef meat as well. Thank you so much for like and comment on my post. Wish you have a great Sunday and thanks for your visited. ;-)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you so much beauty, for your a great comment. Have a fabulous Sunday. XOX

      Delete
  15. Never go wrong with a Hot Dog! So hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so yummy! And i love hot dogs! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this looks so delicious - I used to love hot dogs Before I became a veggie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear
    Great post, this sandwich seems delicious
    Love frankfurts
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8