Monday, December 31, 2018

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION & GOOD BYE 2018



Hello everyone,
I hope you had an amazing Christmas with your family like mine. How time flies so fast, 2018 slowly come to an end so do the Christmas time come to an end for this year. For sure already happy for the next Christmas time 2019(lol). We celebrated our Christmas as usual with peace, harmony, and love. I hope everyone too. Quality time with family, with a lot of eating, relaxing, watching a movie together and walking out in the park. Even the weather is not really perfect for the holiday and Christmas time but we tried out our best to enjoy as max as we can. Making this holiday time more comfort inside the house with some cozy candlelight, warm food and watching the movie and celebrated our Christmas time. 

I wore a long sleeve dress from H&M that only cost €19,99. This dress is really comforted to wear especially in winter time, with a long sleeve as I don't need a jacket or bolero to cover myself. And it was perfect just wore a pair stocking to keep warm on a cold Christmas time. And I choose an old pair pumps with snake printed that nowadays back to trend. And now, it's time to take out from my  closet. 

Anyway, are you ready to leave 2018 and welcome 2019?? 
I'm sure we all now in countdown to new year 2019 and let's us celebrate new year with positive attitude. If you may sick, let's us pray for healthy and long live, and if you may alone, let's us go out for a while and watch the firework outside and don't stay home alone. Let's stress and sadness leave behind us in 2018. Let's pray and work hard with positive attitude for the best in 2019. May health, happiness, successful, blessed in life and love filled your new year 2019. 



This is how our Christmas eve begin.

What I Wore:
Sweater - here
Pant - here







What I wore:
Dress - H&M here
Shoes -Deichmann(similar here)
Earrings - Claire(similar here)
Bracelet - Viva Loco





Christmas eve with the love of my life, Mr.P and all my family. 

The one and only, made my Christmas time and all the whole year 2018 so perfect and fantastic year. 

How happy with my Christmas present from my sister in law, such a beautiful necklace. Thank you my dearest sis in law. 

Cheers to saying goodbye 2018 and welcome 2019.

 Wish you all have a fantastic New Year 2019....!!! Stay safe and have a blast everyone. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. You look fabulous in both festive outfits dear <3 Photos are perfect.
    Wish you all the best in 2019 :***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my dear for such a great compliments. Wish you all the best for 2019 too.
      Best wishes. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8