Thursday, January 10, 2019

MY STYLE RECAP 2018

Hello everyone,
The new year 2019 is started and already turn into a second week. Ohhh well, how quick that the time has flown by. Did you have some plans or ready to rock 2019??
You can just tell me or share it with me on the comment below. Maybe in my next post, I would like to share it with you my 2019 plans. But in this post, I would like to share my style recap 2018. As I didn't post my style recap on 2017, so this time I really push myself to do it and would love to share it here with you. 
But honestly, it took a lot of time to do some recap, but when it comes to the finish line, of course, I'm quite happy and proud of myself, about my complete recap 2018. This recap, it's not just my recap look but in another way, I can see some of the hard work that I've done on last year in completed. I'm sure everyone knows itself, about to do style recap in the completed year, it has taken so much time and exhausted. But I hoping that you all like and enjoy it my style recap. 
Tell me which one is your most favorite look and I'll be very happy to hear that. This recap is started from my winter look beginning and end of 2018, street style, spring look, summer look, holiday look, fall/winter look, girly look and evening look. And on every collage pictures you can find some hyperlink to my preview post. 

When I look back into every single piece of pictures, there are not only has so much story but also some hard work and memory that myself and my best photography, Mr.P on behind the scenes. 
Without his support every year and every time, for sure it would be difficult for me, to continue and grow up this blog. 
We're just a perfect couple and perfect teamwork. Thanks so much to my dearest hubby, Mr.P for all your support. Can't wait to another best things and best story to happen this year and maybe some adventure and photo shoots again. 


STREET STYLE INSPO 2018:



STREET STYLE: ONE JACKET WITH 3 DIFFERENT LOOKS: 



STREET STYLE ON SPRING TIME:


MY INSTAGRAM POST: @kintan_tanti
MY INSTAGRAM POST FOR SPRING LOOK: @kintan_tanti


 HOLIDAY LOOK AND SUMMER LOOK: SUMMER TRIP - FROM VREDEN TO WINTERWIJK, HOLLAND

FALL LOOK/STREET STYLE ON MY INSTAGRAM: @kintan_tanti
SWEATER SEASON ON CHRISTMAS TIME: CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION & GOODBYE 2018
GIRLY LOOK ON SUMMER: 
EVENING LOOK WITH ELEGANT AND PRETTY GOWN:
MY FALL/WINTER LOOK WITH FAUX FUR PARKA DOWN JACKET:

DRESSY LOOK FOR CHRISTMAS AND NYE: 

FALL/WINTER LOOK: 
Thanks so much again for reading my blog and many best wishes for 2019. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

8 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. You killed it stylishly last year and I know you gonna do the same this year. Great ensemble hun! :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much hun, I really appreciated your a great compliments. Wish you have an awesome week hun. xo

      Delete
  2. Liebe Kintan, die Looks, die Du 2018 getragen hast, sind sehr cool und stylish! Du verstehst es einfach, Dich toll zu kleiden!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Rena, vielen lieben dank für die schöne Kompliments. Ich hoffe, geht's Dir gut. Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen neue Woche voraus.
      Ganz viel liebe Grüße, xo Kintan.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful outfits! You look wonderful in all of them!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much babe, really appreciated your nice compliments. Have an awesome week ahead.
      Kisses xo.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous fashion year by Kintan :***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear, have a wonderful week ahead. Kisses xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8